The property complex located in Rimini in Viale C.A. Dalla Chiesa 38/40 is the pillar of the Local Public Transport system of the entire Rimini area. Since the beginning of the 1980s, it has replaced the Historical Warehouse of Viale Baldini and since 1992 has also been home to the suburban services previously located in the Via Coletti warehouse.
Designed in 1973, it was inaugurated in 1982 and consists of a 27,000 sm. storage depot for vehicles used for the service and a series of buildings suitable for their maintenance and storage:
– A warehouse structured on two levels with a covered area of about 4,000 square meters;
– the 468 sm indoor filling station;
– the 306 square meters indoor washing pavilion;
– the Local Exit surface 65 square meters;
– the Medium Voltage Electric Transformation Booth for the energy needs of the 85 sm surface complex;
The headquarter offices, designed in 1985 and inaugurated in 1992, are located adjacent to the industrial complex and are on three levels plus a basement for warehouses and archives of a total area of 1,760 square meters. The headquarters are equipped with a concierge, about 60 offices, meeting rooms, staff restrooms and a conference room equipped with multimedia equipment.